12 Factors Why Belize Is A Great Honeymoon Destination
You might think that Belize is a country created for people who enjoy diving, caving, hiking, and the like. But apart from the adventurous, Belize is also a great place for honeymooners. You might not know it but it is teeming with romantic places and activities, ideal for couples. Here are 12 reasons why this country is a great place to spend quality time with your companion.
1. Belize travel is easy-- Travelling to Belize is a smooth joy. The country has spent thought and effort into its tourist industry. It has clean signs and plenty of travel guidance online.
2. Belizean people are great-- Everyone you will interact with is kind, knowledgeable and eager to help. The people in Belize are also fun and friendly; they even greet each other on the street.
3. Belize is quite safe-- Among the countries in Latin America, Belize is one of the safest. In Belize, you can truly unwind, and there are minimal street vendors or tourist hustlers.
4. Belize is a manageable size-- With its small size, everyone knows everyone else. You can really get a feel for different parts of the country in a short amount time without missing out.
5. Belize has interesting history-- Belize has enough in common with America, comfortable and interesting. You will never be tired here, and you can venture out on their impressive day tours.
6. Belize is close to America-- By selecting Belize, you pay less than in other places. You can leave in the morning, travel for a few hours, and you will be on the beach a little after lunchtime.
7. Belize is beautiful-- You will love the variety of the beauty of Belize, from topical beaches with turquoise waters to the Mayan ruins in emerald jungle. The vistas are perfect for honeymoon.
8. Belize cares about the environment-- Signs are many in Belize advising people to safeguard the environment by throwing garbage correctly, conserving energy by turning off lights, and so on.
9. Belize has options-- Belize can accommodate different; venture out a little more for budget food and lodging of all kinds. If you head to during the low season, you can obtain even better deals.
10. Belize is a melting pot of races-- Searching around a single street in Belize, you will Black, and Latino, White, Asian, Mixed Race, Indigenous Mayan, and Arab people all existing together happily.